Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Ride the legendary Star Ferry, take in the views from Victoria Peak, or stroll along Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong city map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more
Edition: 5th edition, Mar 2015
Next edition due: Mar 2017
153 x 106 mm