Set in a glittering, textured glass vessel with a floral-meets-honeycomb design, this candle makes a beautiful scented accent for a coffee table, console, or side table.
Tonka & Tobacco Leaf: The pleasantly rich, warm vanilla scent of tonka beans melds with the hard spice of tobacco leaves. (SPICE)
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- Low-Wide: 136-hour burn time
- Paraffin sasol wax blend; cotton-paper wick
- Textured glass vessel