This delightful, spring-inspired candle is infused with a bevy of blossoming scents made to delight the senses. Best of all? Each candle is hand-poured into a shimmering tin vessel, making it as lovely to behold as it is to smell.
Coconut Milk Mango: Mandarin orange, velvety peach, fresh mango, and juicy papaya blend into a creamy coconut milk base. (FRESH)
With a 20-year legacy, Minnesota-based fragrance label Illume is best known for its luxuriously scented, clean-burning candles. Each signature scent is crafted by hand from all-natural, food-grade ingredients like coconut wax and essential oils, creating an inviting atmosphere wherever one is lit.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
* The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
* Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
* Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
* Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
* To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.