Featuring a confetti-inspired vessel with a metal lid, this candle imparts a fresh Capri Blue scent throughout your space.
Coastal: Notes of pineapple, verbena and coconut, accented by sparkling lemon, bergamot, and grapefruit. (FRESH)
About Capri Blue
Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances - proudly designed and poured in Mississippi - are a long-standing favorite at Anthropologie. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating scents to create beautifully aromatic products like soy-blended candles and vegan-formulated beauty care.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 58-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel; metal lid
- Hand-poured in the USA